HR Protocol is run by Lisa Poole who is an HR expert with in excess of 15 years experience in the HR field. She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD) and has a Masters degree in Human Resource Management from Lincoln University. She is also a trained and accredited Workplace Mediator.
For the last 2 years Lisa has been providing HR Consultancy and Workplace Mediation services to clients throughout England and Wales and is passionate about providing the best and most professional service.
Some of the industry sectors that HR Protocol has provided solutions for include:
- Health Care
- Service industries
- Health & beauty
- Art & culture
- Public sector organisations
- And support to many other sectors
Lisa is flexible and adaptable to the situations and business environments she works in and provides a thorough, robust and professional HR Consultancy and Workplace Mediation service every time. Quality and thoroughness are of particular importance to Lisa who will provide you with only the highest standards of advice, guidance and support.
In relation to her workplace mediation expertise, Lisa and her network of workplace mediators abide by the European Code of Conduct for Mediators which insists upon the following:-
- Being competent and knowledgeable in the process of workplace mediation
- Continuing in our professional development
- Being independent and impartial, we do not judge or advise parties
- Respecting the confidentiality of the process
- Satisfying themselves that the parties to mediate understand the process
- Treating all parties fairly
- Ensuring that parties enter into any agreements mutually
- Explaining fee structures openly
In addition and in all that we do we are committed to delivering first class customer service which means we are:-
- Open and honest with our clients
- Deliver what we promise
- Service each assignment to the same high standards
- Treat all clients fairly and with respect